100% NOT FAIR PLAY!!!
100% NOT FAIR PLAY!!!
ХирурG • 19.08.2019 21:51 (7 years back)
19.08.2019 21:51 (7 years back)
Следите for Yesнным игроком пожайлуста STEAM_0:1:511427378 имеет very goodень высокий уровень to on явности вх и прvery goodих посторонних програм для не честной игры ДЛЯ Moderов есть демо и on осорбление и on не понятные движение также on вх ,постоянно с префов когYes Yesже тупо остались 1 on 1 он зonет где я и ждет при том что я on шыфте постоянно и другие игроки тоже ето все forмечают! вот его +слова [ADMIN] (1)MARCOPLAY.COM: Пруфы on вх есть?
19.08.2019 22:00 (7 years back)
Hah, now let's get to the frequency, you still haven't given me credit for input... What's the problem? You're telling me that I'm leaving the prefs, so you're like a girl and immediately run to the forum? Go to spectra and upload the demo and ban what's the problem? The fact that I shoot at heads and go out based on ping does not mean that I am not clean, Let's start with insults, where did I insult you? I said only 2 words that are true for me personally. 1) Noname - that’s how it is, you know for me, 2) Not up to the admin - you can’t record a demo for the admin and immediately say that I’m a cheater.. There are players who play the game 2-3 times better than me, which means they are also cheaters, as I understand it?What most people know about me is that I’m clean, does that tell you anything? Well, I explained my words that I spoke in your direction, and they will not change no matter what. Thank you for your understanding MARCOPLAY.COM
21.08.2019 08:10 (7 years back)
I don’t agree, personally, in my opinion, Milenium is a good player and does not use prohibited programs.
I also didn’t see any proofs on Wallhack or any insults from Millenium. I can wish you good luck and learn to play. Thank you :*
I also didn’t see any proofs on Wallhack or any insults from Millenium. I can wish you good luck and learn to play. Thank you :*
01.09.2019 07:02 (7 years back)
When viewing a message from SurgeonG, I would like to see evidence from you (SurgeonG) in the form of DEMO. If it is absent, your words are slander and lies.
p.s.: I didn’t notice any “cheating” moments with the player Milenium, but I heard insults (not in my direction), but still this explains everything) Personally, if I were killed in the back with a knife, then I would also start throwing mud at my opponent. But I try to remain silent so as not to get banned (section 1.1). Try to prove it with a demo, please.
p.s.: I didn’t notice any “cheating” moments with the player Milenium, but I heard insults (not in my direction), but still this explains everything) Personally, if I were killed in the back with a knife, then I would also start throwing mud at my opponent. But I try to remain silent so as not to get banned (section 1.1). Try to prove it with a demo, please.
Related discussions
DEMO, rules and player statistics
Please check the DEMO entry, game server rules, and available player statistics before posting evidence.
